France

Church of Saint Nicolas of the Lord Kalokrata

Church of Saint Nicolas of the Lord Kalokrata

The original church of St. Nicolas of the Lord Kalokrata was built in the 14th century but later on was radically restored and decorated under the sponsorship of lord Komninos Kalokratas in 1566, who gave the temple the form of a three-aisled basilica with a wooden roof. The temple preserves a few murals of the 14th century of which the main part of the mural painting dates back to the second half of the 16th century (1566).

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Youtube