Must have been built before 1640, since during that time it undergone repairs, according to written records. It was built on the street that linked the secondary gate (at Marcos’ Mill) with the Vasiliki Strata [Royal Way], the ancient street (now Mitropoleos); since then the town’s main street. It served as a public infrastructure until the half of the last century, since the houses had no bath. One bath was used by men and one by women. The male part is particularly interesting; it still preserves rare, for this type of monument, mural paintings with hunting scenes. Presently has undergone some restoration works and occasionally houses various exhibitions. It also houses a collection of marble Byzantine and Ottoman period sculptures.Today, maintenance and restoration work is being carried out.