The post-Byzantine church of Agios Nikolaos Marousias
It is the only surviving monument of the old village. The village of Marousia was destroyed in 1822. The church was built at the beginning of the 18th century and is a one-room basilica. It is located on the mountainous slopes of eastern Vermio, northwest of Koumaria, just seven kilometers west of Kato Vermio – Seli and seven kilometers east of the village of Phytia.