Church of Christ Antiphonitis

Church of Christ Antiphonitis (Church of the Saviour Christ Antiphonitis)

It is a byzantine single spaced wooden roofed temple which was originally a common urban church dating from the beginning of the 14th century. The first evidence about the temple is found on a written document in 1326.
Today, the temple does not maintain any elements of its original decoration in its current form, while all the wall painting that survive until now date from the beginning and the middle of the 18th century.