Veria is a destination which is connected easily with every transportation network of Greece.
It lasts 520km away from Athens, 72km away from Thessaloniki and only 13km away from the Archaeological site of Aigai
You can easily visit Veria and Aigai from any part of Greece or abroad by:
– From Athens, by National Coach KTEL Imathias
Athens National Buss Station (Kifisos) tel. 0030 2105152548 & 0030 2105120887
– From Thessaloniki, by National Coach KTEL Imathias
Macedonia Bus Station (Thessaloniki) tel. 0030 2310595432
– From Larisa, by National Coach KTEL Imathias
Larisa Bus Station tel. 0030 2410235815
– From Naousa, by National Coach KTEL Imathias
Naousa Bus Station tel. 0030 2332022223
– From Kozani, by National Coach KTEL Kozani
Kozani tel. 0030 2461034454
– From Ioannina, by National Coach KTEL Ioannina
Ioannina tel. 0030 2651026286
– From Kastoria, by National Coach KTEL Kastoria
Kastoria tel. 00302467083455
– From Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki Train Station tel. 0030 2310599141
– From Athens, via Plati Imathias
Athens Train Station tel. 0030 2105131779
– Veria Train Station tel. 0030 2331024444
For more info www.trainose.gr
– From Athens via Thessaloniki
info: Athens International Airport «Eleftherios Venizelos», tel. 0030 210 3530000.
– From Thessaloniki.
info: Thessaloniki International Airport«Macedonia», tel. 0030 2310 985000.
Connection Between Veria – Aigai (Vergina)
The connection between the city of Veria and the Archaeological site of Aigai (Vergina) is quite easy and fast by the following means:
– KTEL Imathias
KTEL Imathias – Veria Bus Station, tel. 0030 2331022334
– Radio Taxi of Veria
tel. 0030 2331062555