Church of Jesus Christ the Pantokrator (the Almighty)
The Church of Jesus Christ The Pantokrator was built in the 14th into a single-spaced temple with a wooden roof. Later on, upon many interventions made the church converted it into a two-aisled basilica. In the 16th century the north aisled of the temple was added and around 1687 the arcade of the south side was also constructed. It still preserves wall murals of the 16th century that date back to 1687 which replaced those of the original temple in the south arcade while some others date to 1726 with depictions of the Assumption of Mary, the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Baptism etc.